- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
MagicOrange collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, )
- Information relating to how one heard about our organization
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MagicOrange with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Engage or interact with MagicOrange social media pages
How will we use your data?
MagicOrange collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
When MagicOrange processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
- The storage period applicable to your personal data is based on the storage times provided for by law and regulations and based on the relevant type of data.
- As part of a job application, your CV and the information provided during the recruitment process will be stored for a maximum of 2 years after your last contact with MagicOrange.
- The data that is provided through the contact form will be stored for the time necessary to respond to your enquiry.
MagicOrange would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MagicOrange from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the MagicOrange Corporation.
What are your data protection rights?
MagicOrange would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MagicOrange for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MagicOrange correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MagicOrange to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that MagicOrange erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MagicOrange restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MagicOrange’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MagicOrange transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +27 (0) 87 350 8870
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Remarketing our products/services to you
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — MagicOrange uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — MagicOrange uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP MagicOrange sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Call us: +27 (0) 87 350 8870
Or write to us at: email@example.com