Cost Allocations & Modelling
Cost allocations are vital to leveraging a Shared Services operating model. Cost Allocations and Cost modelling are often time consuming, resource intensive processes when tooling such as spreadsheets or legacy system that are not really fit purpose are used.
MagicOrange is purpose built to accommodate any cost allocation model and bring insight, stability, security and automation to your cost allocation process.
Do You Need Assistance With Any of the Following?
Are you experiencing disconnection between IT/Shared Services and the business?
Are your stakeholders frustrated with lack of visibility into allocation process output?
Is the turnaround time for results and queries to slow?
Is your cost model dependent on manual effort by key-man?
MagicOrange Can Help You Realize These Benefits
Achieve stability and scalability through cloud-based solution
Accelerate value-ad by your staff focusing on optimization
Reduce time to complete and increase cadence and output
Automate your allocation process
Gain insights into your allocation model results rapidly
Empower your stakeholders with ground-breaking insights
Who MagicOrange Helps
Struggles to defend the true cost of IT and measure IT asset utilization
- Clearly understand IT spend and total cost of ownership
- Make fact-based decisions
- Find opportunities to simplify, optimize, standardize, centralize, automate or renegotiate IT products, services or vendors
Have trouble in understanding the impact of scenario changes on the allocation of complex products or service costs
- Understand and manage the impact to the total cost of ownership (TCO) and revenues of products or services following a change in scenario
- Create accurate what if “budgets” that can be explained
- Show how revenue or spend on products or services will be impacted over time
Has an incomplete view of allocated shared services costs
- Be empowered to make smart decisions concerning the use of shared services
- Understand and address inefficient usage of shared services
- Receive a true profit margin for delivering services and products to market