With total cost transparency, uncover opportunities to reduce inefficient spend and redirect funds to higher value initiatives. Utilising MagicOrange you will promote cost accountability by cost center owners with clear facts around usage and cost.
Do You Need Assistance With Any of the Following?
Do you have a means to track cost optimisation progress?
Are your products and services cost efficient for their purpose?
Is your vendor spend appropriate and representing good value?
Are your cost initiatives sustainable and ongoing?
MagicOrange Can Help You Realize These Benefits
Unlock cost optimisation opportunities in your business and save costs
Empower business units to make smarter decisions concerning shared services usage
Increase profitability through more efficient use of shared service resources
Quick return on investment with fast and easy deployment process
Cost Optimisation At The Foschini Group
The importance of robust and granular chargeback model in retail environment
To determine a total cost of ownership (TCO) it is vital for organisations to place a single value on the complete life cycle of a capital purchase. This value includes every phase of ownership, from acquisition through operation, and includes the softer costs of change management, such as documentation and training. "The MagicOrange team fully delivered on our challenges and exceeded our expectation in the way their experts understand and care for our business success,” states our customer.Read More
Who MagicOrange Helps
Struggles to price up the impact of scenario changes to their service offering
- Understand the impact of the change on the total cost of ownership and revenues of their products or services
- Better predict future products or services spend and revenues
- Better align resources to deal with planned changes
Have trouble in understanding the impact of scenario changes on the allocation of complex products or service costs
- Understand and manage the impact to the total cost of ownership (TCO) and revenues of products or services following a change in scenario
- Create accurate what if “budgets” that can be explained
- Show how revenue or spend on products or services will be impacted over time
Has an incomplete view of allocated shared services costs
- Be empowered to make smart decisions concerning the use of shared services
- Understand and address inefficient usage of shared services
- Receive a true profit margin for delivering services and products to market