Planning & Analysis
Support finance's efforts to manage financial planning, budgeting, modeling, and performance reporting. With MagicOrange, you can manipulate one or many cost drivers and immediately understand the change to the cost and profit of the products and services delivered.
Being able to plan and manage multiple scenarios such as budget, actual, forecast, move to cloud, outsource certain services are essential to your organisation's effective cost management and strategic planning.
Reduce the turnaround time for budget and forecast cycles and spend more time gaining valuable insights.
Do You Need Assistance With Any of the Following?
Are you able to produce spend or revenue scenarios quickly?
Are you struggling to defend your IT budgets?
Are your budget & forecast cycles too long?
Do you lack accuracy & accountability?
MagicOrange Can Help You Realize These Benefits
Align resources with the products and services that drive the most value
Provide the agility required to innovate and transform your business
Better predict future products or services spend and revenues
Create accurate what if “budgets” that can be explained
Understand the impact of new scenario on underlying cost and revenue allocations
Calculate profit margin for delivering services and products in the scenarios analysed
Who MagicOrange Helps
Struggles to price up the impact of scenario changes to their service offering
- Understand the impact of the change on the total cost of ownership and revenues of their products or services
- Better predict future products or services spend and revenues
- Better align resources to deal with planned changes
Have trouble in understanding the impact of scenario changes on the allocation of complex products or service costs
- Understand and manage the impact to the total cost of ownership (TCO) and revenues of products or services following a change in scenario
- Create accurate what if “budgets” that can be explained
- Show how revenue or spend on products or services will be impacted over time
Struggles to understand the impact of scenario changes on their allocated costs
- Understand in granular detail how the change in scenario will impact their underlying cost and revenue allocations
- Work out what the true profit margin will be for delivering services and products to market in the scenarios analysed