Shared Services Profitability & Costing
For many enterprises, understanding the true cost and profitability of products and services is not easy. Frequently the costs related to creating products and services are complex and involve long value chains of activities and shared services such as IT.
With MagicOrange you can accurately model the complex provider-consumer relationships and allocate shared services costs using measurable and controllable drivers. Unlock cost optimization opportunities for your organization by producing targeted, actionable information relating to business costs.
Do You Need Assistance With Any of the Following?
Are you using shared services efficiently?
Are you able to determine the true business cost of delivering services?
Are you able to demonstrate that the services are profitable?
Does your business struggle to measure asset utilization effectively?
Are you ready to offer your products as a service to customers?
Do you have a detailed Service Catalogue that includes costing?
Can you determine how much of our spend is on innovation versus operational?
MagicOrange Can Help You Realize These Benefits
Define profitability of Shared Services
Empower business units to make smarter decisions around shared services usage
Increase profitability through more efficient use of shared service resources
Quick return on investment with fast and easy deployment process
Understand profitability & costs of all areas of your organization
Unlock cost optimization opportunities in your business and save
Utilize assets efficiently
Reduce manual effort
Get accurate profit margins
Who MagicOrange Helps
Struggles to defend the true cost of shared services and measure asset utilization effectively
- Understand shared services spend
- Predict future shared services spend
- Find opportunities to run shared service departments more effectively
Experiences difficulty in allocating complex shared service costs
- Understand and manage the total cost of ownership of shared products and services
- Create accurate budgets which can be explained
- Be empowered to show shared service spend and future requirements
Has an incomplete view of allocated shared services costs
- Be empowered to make smart decisions concerning the use of shared services
- Understand and address inefficient usage of shared services
- Receive a true profit margin for delivering services and products to market