MagicOrange is a leader in the IT Financial Management Software market recognised by Gartner with customers and a presence in four continents. MagicOrange is a Software as a Service provider currently in a high growth phase. Our mission is to make people and organizations more valuable.
The primary objective of this position will be to produce and implement functional software solutions. The MagicOrange product is an exciting profitability and cost-transparency offering which is pivotal to Magic Orange’s success.
The MagicOrange product is an exciting profitability and cost-transparency offering which is pivotal to MagicOrange’s success.
This person will be a member of the MagicOrange team and operate in conjunction with the wider business, delivering measurable business results by developing high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Requires candidate with the ability to prioritise well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery, and excellent software developer skills. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Technology Road Map
- Supports the delivery of THE technology roadmap to support product and company goals.
- Drive Innovation
- Research competition and brainstorms innovative technical ideas
- Assists with the development of prototype ideas that will drive product success.
- Assists in the development of high-quality software solutions; investigating problem areas; following the agile software development lifecycle.
- A degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or Computer Sciences or equivalent qualification is advantageous
- 3 years in a technical development environment demonstrating the required skills
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with .NET C#
- Experience with SQL DB
- Experience with using Visual Studio Professional (2017 and later)
- Experience with AngularJS & Angular 2+
- Entity Framework (database-first)
- Power BI